Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-06-15

Colorful layout by Georgie


Hi folks,

Thanks for popping by today! I’m sharing a (very, bright and colourful) layout! Using that gorgeous new collection from 7 Dots Studio!!



I have used many yummy ingredients, but my base started with the striped paper from the Dreamscapes collection. And some clear gesso to seal the page and then watered down black gesso to give shadowed areas.



I then used modelling paste mixed with Sunny yellow mica powder with the new Dreamscapes Stencil and also the stamp set which is part of the collection. I adore the triangles right now!!



Once dry, I added colourful splashes with some Izinkz, then sprayed with water to blend out and over the stencilled area.



I then built up the area for the image layering elements from the Dreamscapes pack, along with Scrapiniec pieces too.



I have loved creating this crazy (maybe scary crazy) layout and going  wilder with colour and as always I finish up with Micro Beads and Glass Glitter - seriously my go to products to complete and look :)

Thank you for joining me here today
Love and Hugs
Georgie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Mind-blowing background!Simply stunning!
    awesome piece of art!!! so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo gorgeous, Georgie. Love!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.