Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-12-03

Peace on Earth by Eirini


Hello dear friends around the world!! It's Eirini again, with a Christmas mixed media tiny art, wishing everyone a wonderful season and a joyful holiday.
I created a small canvas using my wooden leftovers from many canvases I didn't know what to do with... Inspired by Marta Łapkowska's idea to glue them down and to make a wonderful background, I thought I should try that too. And the result is amazing!



A small wooden house inspired me - it brought up to my mind a song "I''l be home, for Christmas"... So my canvas is dedicated to everyone who's away from their home and will be, or at least try to be back at home!!









I painted everything with white Heavy gesso and some Crackle Texture paste. After letting it dry naturally to make my crackles more beautiful and visible, I used my Lindy's mists in teal and brown tones. Prima stamping with black Stazon and a bit of white acrylic painting was one of the final steps. Everything, what I had to do, was to add some Prima flowers, Scrapiniec chipboard pieces from the irChristmas collection, Prima die-cut leaves, UmWowStudio flair, 7 Dots Studio stickers and other embellishments.



So i wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, as this is my last regular post in this year. See you in a year... Be safe, have fun, be creative... Peace on Earth !!
Eirini

Mixed Media Place supplies:


3 comments:

  1. Eirini! Wonderful work! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely...what a great idea with the left over wood... And the colours are so festive !! Beautiful work my friend...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.